Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Well, I freely admit

that today's L&OA class was tonnes better. Somehow I knew it would be the moment I heard that not-really-whoopsy drum burp 'Like A Rolling Stone' starts with. I don't want to miss tomorrow's Beatles listening party class listening party! but I do have Chaucer&Langland during that period. Sigh. Choices.

Defacing pictures in the newspaper is a highly therapeutic activity. Everyone must try it.

I saw one of the teachers doing something today I cannot get out of my head, will not for years. I couldn't believe my eyes for a moment, but six or seven other witnesses were present and now I'm wishing I had a little camera I could carry around all the time with me. It was. God. It was one of those little miracles of life. Haha.

1 comment:

Shion Guha said...

Many Merry afternoons I spent venting my spleen on the ol' newspapers.