Saturday, January 05, 2008



people who put their hands between their thighs when it's cold;
people who put their hands under their armpits;
people who rub their hands together;
people who hold the rhythm for the first four measures using their fists and their knees;
people who count your pulse;
people who cup their palms behind their ears;
people who light cigarettes (once, twice, thrice);
people without fingerprints;
people without fingernails;
people who put their hands on your back and push (the softer the harder);
people who put their hands around your feet and pull (harder)

6 comments:

fyn scarlet reed said...

I know, right? Was shlepping by and looked in after a while and I can't believe the emowankiness of the whole thing.

Apoorv Khatreja said...

Oh, so now that is supposed to be cute? *cuddles like a teddy bear*

*pukes*

fyn scarlet reed said...

I have no idea what your last comment is supposed to mean.

Apoorv Khatreja said...

Finally! That comment was my way of telling you that I have no idea what you are talking about in your post. I tried to hint that to you in my first comment too, but you didn't get it.

fyn scarlet reed said...

It doesn't bother me in the least that you didn't get my post.

You are tiresome and trollish.

Apoorv Khatreja said...

Maybe you didn't realise, but I'm not into Pokémon.