Friday, March 10, 2006

I lied.

All of this is a lie. Or multiple lies, symbioticking. Nobody knows me, least of all myself.

We will stop with that. Our important public service message ends there. To proceed.

Hugh/House

I love 'House'. I love Hugh even more. He looks so different and yet not different at all, here. You know there's hope for mainstream teledrama yet when a character can be this disconcerting. Oh his gorgeous gorgeous bloodshot eyes.

I'm listening to the 'Brokeback Mountain' soundtrack. I'm thinking of starting over, none of this hopeless eraser-jobbing. Rather palimpsests. The heart of the onion. An onion by any other name. Skinned deep.

To proceed.

2 comments:

La Figlia Che Piange said...

Symbiotick tick tick tick tick tick, tick tick tick tick tick tick. Dorleeng.

fyn scarlet reed said...

That is it exactly! Do you like Woody Allen?