Thursday, May 18, 2006

You can crush us, you can bruise us, but you have to answer to...

Increasing reluctance to reveal much of my thoughts. The world filtered through my ego, slick/shoddy rainbows in puddles of petrol.

I've been drawing and writing, though. And have rediscovered the Clash.

So. Hello, of sorts. Recommend a contemporary work of fiction in either Bangla or Hindi. Sharp, smart, bitter, possibly on crack. Go on, I've bookworms burrowing my brain through and they demand tastier morsels.




Beastly!

3 comments:

March Hare said...

bangla??? well...i can recommend something which is neither sharp not bitter...but nevertheless i LOVED the book...try Joy Goswami's 'Saanjhbatir Roopkathara'...and no...it is nothing like the film...

March Hare said...

nor* bitter...nor..nor...

ak said...

Mohan Rakesh's short stories. His "Meri Priya Kahaniya" is easily available too.