Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thank you for the teenage angst.

miserable now, miserable then


I don't dig the sleazy businnessman/sex tourist look you've got going on, and your obsession with your testicles is about as bizarre as your militant vegetarianism, and to be fair I don't even like most of your songs, but there's just something about you, you silly old man. I will hear you sing a cover version of Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' before I die. Or you do. Dear me, I'm so cruel. In any case, you shall have some of these digestive biscuits, for I have too many.

Endsems may be delayed by about a week because of voting. So I hope and pray. Who needs one and a half months of summer holidays anyway?

I have to buy at least five books, all college-related. This decision made after coming to the sad conclusion that I cannot borrow them, and it would be impractical in the extreme to make photocopies. It would be so nice to have a scholarship. Bah.

5 comments:

Mint Chutney said...

You've put me in the mood to listen to the Smiths...

"If it's not Love
Then it's the Bomb
Then it's the Bomb
That will bring us together"

Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

What books are you buying? Truly too many books to buy, borrow or xerox for class - I wonder if half of them would be read?

Abhimanyu said...

you dont like most of morrissey's songs??? blasphemous, that person. fun blog.

Anonymous said...

Oye send me the links for anime/manga/comics.

fyn scarlet reed said...

Mint: I may end up writing my paper on them. And I love that song.

Abhimanyu: I'm just in denial.

Mimi: Will send links by Monday night.