Saturday, November 19, 2005

Move, you dummkopf of a computer maus!

The phone is dead (the phone has more lives than the average human being, how amazamacating is that?), so I am working on dad's machine. Now, dad's machine is quite odd - the internet connection isn't so slow that it makes me twitch in impatience, but the mouse! *nudges it* *curses*

I got meme-tagged by Srin... let's see if I've got this right...

Seven things I plan to do

Scrounge a little more German, purely for my own satisfaction.
FINISH THIS GODDAMNED ESSAY.
Write poems. A lot of them.
Back exercises, oof.
Stop being embarrassed by myself.
Stop embarrassing other people?...
Two words: Time. Management.

Seven things I can't do

Swim in December, although I'd love to :(
Stop being "so serious".
Stand on my toes (except in water, hahaha).
Cut my hair.
Be feminine.
Eat chocolate without making a mess.
Jack Davenport.

Seven things I say quite often

"OMG"
"But where are all the pretty gay boys??"
"The problem with this patriarchal society is..."
"Oh god, that is disgusting" [usually follow with something even more disgusting in reply]
"I can't decide, help me decide!"
"Fuck off, it's my decision to make."
"HI KIDS!"

Seven blogs - a) that i read but do not personally know the author of; b) which are not connected with the media; c) which are random discovery blogs

Oi... can I do this one later? When I've read at least seven such blogs? *silly grin*

I tag

Anyone who wants to do it, I guess. :)

No comments: