Sunday, November 13, 2005

O what?

I have been singing all day, because this bad cold imbues my voice with a bizarre hoarse erotic quality, and no more fitting tribute to Jeff Buckley could I possibly imagine... Naturally, after doing this all day my voice is now a husk, my throat hacking and burning with the fruit of its labour. If I haven't sung my heart out, I have certainly made an attempt to evict my lungs.

God, what the fuck? Dickens is contagious. I finished 'Hard Times'. It's a good time, in my life, to be an English major. I can't believe my luck. Which will all dissipate by 3 PM tomorrow, of course. Grr.

3 comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

Ok I am making assumptions - but well Hard Times (I HATED IT) ..no where but JU do you have that.
JU UGI obv English ....

fyn scarlet reed said...

Yes, JU UG1 English. I'm not fond of the book myself, I had a hard time (obvious joke, but so APT) staying awake in each of the classes...

Dreamcatcher said...

aaah and if the same prof who taught us is inflicting the same torture again..oh well..there were worse things like concentartion camps.